Top 12 DIY Projects from 2012

As we begin 2013, I thought I would first take a look back at 2012 and see what the most popular projects and posts were on the blog.  A few of them I had expected, but I was completely shocked by the top post of the year!


If you missed any of these this past year, you can just click on their link to read the full post and see all of the pictures.

The most popular projects/posts from 2012 on Anyone Can Decorate were as follows:

Coming in at number 12.....

12 - My $10 Kitchen Backsplash - Chalkboard



11 - Organized Craft Space - Greeting Card Organizer



10 - $5 DIY Memo Board - Thrifty Crafty Chic



9 - Chandeliers I've Made



8 - Homemade DIY Paint Booth



7 - DIY Mason Jar Snow Globes - Anthropologie Inspired



6 - DIY Chalkboard - Total Cost Only $10



5 - Pumpkin Painting - Fall Decorating Ideas



4 - DIY Burlap Christmas Tree Garland Wrap



3 - A GLAMPING We Will Go - Glamorous Camping

Our DIY Glamping trip was my favorite project of the year.  A lot of time went into the planning of the trip, and designing all of the stuff that would decorate the campsite. But, it came off beautifully and it was a wonderful romantic weekend for my hubby and I.  I think we will be doing this again next summer!



2 - How to Antique Glaze - DIY Tutorial



And the top post of 2012 is...

1 - Hot Tip - .25 Cents to Clean Stubborn Toilet Bowl Ring

I was shocked that this was the most popular post of the year.  It wasn't really a project, it was just a tip that I discovered that worked well on my nasty hard water toilet bowl ring.  This post has by far received the most views of everything I did this year.  Who would have thought that sharing a random cleaning tip would be so hugely popular.  It just goes to show, you never know what people want to hear about... lol.


I wish you all a very Happy New Year!  I look forward to sharing more creative crafts, projects and ideas with you this year!

Blessings,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an awesome year. Your projects are fantastic! Really anyone CAN decorate. yay!

    Your newest follower,
    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my way to the grocery store to buy Kool-aid!! Thanks for all the tips.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana